Job title: Inside/Outside Sales Associate
Location: Sea-Tac International Airport
Job Status: Non-Exempt， Full Time (40 hours/week)
Responsible for achieving sales targets， supporting business development functions， assisting with sales functions， contacting current and potential customers， assisting in the promotion of services， and supporting Account Managers， Supervisors， and Managers with other functions as necessary.
· Supports Sales and Marketing Functions
· Performs Administrative Functions
· Increases Sales and Profit
· Supports Business Development
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
· Strong in business English and Japanese speaking skills
· Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
· Ability to use standard algebra and calculate figures
· Ability to read and write reports， and business correspondence in English
· Strong computer (PC) skills， Microsoft Windows， Word， Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be tactful， mature， and flexible
· Must have a valid state driver’s license and driving skills
· Must be authorized to legally work in the U.S. (no VISA sponsorship provided)
To apply this position， please send the following information with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that ANA will contact qualified candidates ONLY.